3.03.2012

China, Baby!! And Sophie Lu's Hugging day, tomorrow!!

We made it!!!!  Did I mention I am NOT the best flyer? Maybe, in passing?

WE MAAAAAAADE IT!!!! God knows that I love to laugh at myself, and He provided me with many many little opportunities to poke fun at myself yesterday. And That's all I really want to say about that part of the trip. The end.

Thank you JESUS, we made it!!

and know what tomorrow is????


SOPHIE LU DAY!!!!!!!  

O.M.W.

So. stinkin'. Excited. 


And did I mention grateful to be on the ground safe and sound?  Cause I just want to be sure to be very very very thankful for that. Over and over again. THANK YOU, JESUS!!
Oh, and I also need to give a shout out to Barry Manilow, Maroon 5, Bach, and Vanessa Carlton to name a few. You got me through, friends. You. got. me. through.
You too, "the Blind Side", and "Courageous", and "Friends".
We are family now.

ps. Have y'all seen that movie Courageous???  MUST SEE!  and Blind Side.  You are welcome. :)

Okay, bringing it back home again. I tend to ramble when I am really really excited. Which, I am. Cause did I mention that tomorrow is

SOPHIE LU DAY???????


Can't wait to post pics of little LU LU!!! And to HUG on her, SO BIG!  And to squeeze those sweet little chubby cheeks.  And hold her sweet little chubby knuckled hand.  OH, those sweet little hands!!!

I can hardly stand it.

Until tomorrow.....

pps.  GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    The End.
    P.S. Pics, and lots of 'em, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly stand it!!!! Sooo excited to see her sweet self with her mama! I think I shall forego packing to stalk your blog for pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well by now you should have miss sophie lu!! I cannot wait to see the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait tO meet her! Katie has been filling me in with all of the details on how adorable she is and how skyping has been so much fun!!!! :)

    -Emily d

    ReplyDelete